Applying is very easy. In this section you will find the forms you need to fill in to take part in MEAT-TECH 2018 as well as FAQs and the organizing secretariat contacts.
Subscription fact sheet
When should I subscribe?
We recommend subscribing at the opening of subscriptions and at any rate no later than March 31th 2017, in order to gain top priority in stand allocation and take advantage of special fares.
Subscriptions will remain open after March 31th 2017 until all available space has been assigned
How to apply
Please apply by sending the following documents by post:
• Application Form duly filled in, stamped and signed in original in the two places indicated at the bottom of the page;
• General Rules and Regulations stamped and signed in original in the indicated places;
• Authorization to send administrative documents via email/certified email;
• Bank receipt, cheque or other document proving payment of the deposit.
(The Application Form and the document proving payment of the deposit can be sent in advance by email or fax).
In case the Exhibitor wishes to apply for one or more Represented Companies, the following documents are also required in addition to the above:
• List of Represented Companies
• Declaration of Representation filled in by each represented company
PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT
Payment of deposit upon application: calculations and specifications
Upon sending the application form, exhibitors are required to pay:
• Stand owner company: application fee in the amount of € 700.00 + VAT
• 1st participation fee deposit equal to € 80.00 + VAT per ground square meter requested.
To be paid no later than November 30th 2017:
• 2nd participation fee deposit equal to € 80.00 + VAT per ground square meter requested.
For any IPACK-IMA 2018 application received later than November 30th 2017, exhibitors shall be required to pay the application fee together with the 1st and 2nd deposit.
When executing the payment, Exhibitors shall indicate Fiera Milano Spa as payee and IPACK-IMA 2018 as reason for payment. Bank details are provided both on the Application Form and in the General Rules and Regulations, art. 9.
Upon receiving the deposit, the Organizer shall issue an invoice as receipt of payment.
Where can I find further information about my participation?
The staff at Ipack-Ima spa will be glad to provide support in managing every stage of your exhibition. Contact our team to best plan your participation and get the most out of the show.
For further information about IPACK-IMA 2018 please contact:
Ph. +39 02.319109240
Fax. +39 02.33619826
Click here and discover our international network in 39 Countries
OFFICIAL FREIGHT FORWARDER: Download