On show at FieraMilano from 29 May to 1 June 2018, rounding out the offer of IPACK-IMA 2018, a space dedicated to premium packaging for cosmetics, fashion, food & beverage, confectionary, wine & liquor, nutraceuticals, décor, smart packaging, protective packaging for special goods and eco-packaging.
The IPACK-Mat area will be set up in Pavilion 14, a central location at the fair, synergically contiguous to PLAST-Mat, a complementary project running parallel to the event PLAST 2018 that will be held in adjacent pavilions during the same time.
The common objective of these initiatives is to offer a gathering place for businesses providing or seeking advanced packaging design and production solutions (IPACKMat) and objects manufactured from innovative plastic materials (PLAST-Mat).
Both projects, whose content and setup will be coordinated, are being organized in partnership with Material ConneXion Italia, an important international research and consulting network in innovative and sustainable materials.
Are you a Premium & Smart Packaging manufacturer? Does Your range include Special Protective and Environmental Friendly Packagings?
Do You develop anti-counterfeiting and e-commerce dedicated packagings? Find out the All-Inclusive solution to exhibit at IPACK-Mat
IPACK-Mat 2018 Products on show
• Containers (boxes, caskets, cases, etc.)
• Tubes, flacons, bottles, cans, dispenser systems, etc.
• Premium packaging materials and solutions (decorative paper, ribbons, decoration and coating processes, closures and seals, labels and adhesives, etc.)
• Solutions for anti-counterfeiting and antitampering (holographic foils, QR codes, special pigments, etc.)
• Packaging for traceability and e-commerce (RFID labels and sensors, NFC, etc.)
• Solutions for advanced interactivity and functionality (electronic labels, heating systems, flexible batteries, etc.)
• Biodegradable packaging (plant fiber shells, compostable cookware, etc.)
• Packaging made from recycled materials
• Solutions for eco-efficient packaging (monomaterial, reduced material consumption, LCA, etc.)
Special protective packaging
• Materials for industrial and structural packaging
• Foam and impact-resistant materials
• Technical, collapsible and reusable containers
Media Partner: In collaboration with: In conjunction with: