Packaging automation. Stories of sustainability and safety.
The digital event promoted by IPACK-IMA and SPS Italia will take place on June 15 at 10:00 am on the SPS Italia Contact Place platform entitled "Packaging automation. Stories of sustainability and safety ” and will talk about digitization in one of the most dynamic and competitive Italian industrial sectors on an international level.
Two worlds, that of packaging and that of industrial automation, different but closely connected, which together can achieve important process synergies. Green packaging and increasingly higher safety standards are objectives that can be achieved through systems modernization and the use of enabling technologies in a 4.0 perspective. Industry solution providers and machine builders talk about it in an update and discussion meeting dedicated to the packaging supply chain.
Moderate Chiara Bezzi, Editor in Chief Rassegna dell’Imballaggio
Francesca Selva, Vice President Marketing & Events Messe Frankfurt Italia
Rossano Bozzi, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director Ipack Ima
- Speaker to be defined, Aetna Group/Robopac
- Roberto Caffarelli, Business Development Manager Region Balluff Automation
- Massimo Veronesi, Area Sales Manager Beckhoff Automation
- Michele Repaci, Segment Manager Packaging Bosch Rexroth
- Speaker to be defined, HP Italy
- Susy Sora, Key Account & OEM Manager South Europe Markem-Imaje
- Guido Torriglia, CIS & Systech solutions Sales Manager South Europe Markem-Imaje
- Roberto Beccalli, Product Manager Servo & Motion South EMEA Mitsubishi Electric div. Factory Automation Mitsubishi Electric Europe
- Giovanni Nocita, Commercial Director Omag
- Giorgia Trevisiol, Key Account Manager Food & Commodities Omron Electronics
- Rosa Piazzolla, Technology Consultant Rockwell Automation
- Marco Gamba, EcoStruxure for Industry Manager Schneider Electric
- Marco Pannunzi, Industry Consultant Consumer Goods SEW-EURODRIVE
To register at the event, click here - only in Italian